Product Review Stonex S900 Rover set
Stonex S900 RTK GNSS receiver. In combination with an RTK Subscription this receiver is capable of providing centimetre accuracy in real time. Because The Stonex S900 supports GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Beidou and QZSS satellite constellations it is capable of achieving this centimetre accuracy in tough conditions. Down below you can find which frequencies it supports. The Stonex S900 comes in 2 models: the S900 with 555 channels and the S900A with 800 channels. Both model are IMU enabled for tilt surveying up to 60 degrees.
Included in this package
- 1x S900 instrument unit
- 1x PSAA30R-150, Adapter for battery charger CH 04
- 2x BP 5S, Li-Ion battery 7.4V – 3400 mAh (S9i, S4IIC/H, S40)
- 1x CH 04, charger for battery BP 5S
- 2x Multi-port link cable between receiver and PC or controller [USB or 7-pins lemo for PC or controller, 7-pins lemo for receiver]
- 2x Carrying case for S900 GNSS
- 2x SW Cube-link
- 2x Pen Drive set 8Gb with Manual & Video Tutoria
- RTK Enabled for 1-2cm accuracy. Compatible with RTK Direct
- 555 / 800 channels
- GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Beidou and QZSS
- 4G Mobile data
- UHF radio on 410-470Mhz frequency for rover/base setup
- IMU tilt survey up to 60 degrees (IMU Firmware upgrade required)
- 2x hot swappable battery system for continuous surveying
What is it used for?
This receiver can be used in all applications where a centimetre accurate position is needed:
- GIS applications
- UAV Base Station
Comparable receivers from other brands
Global GPS Systems is currently in the process of independantly testing every single receiver on the market. In collaboration with an highly recognised surveying company we will be testing all receivers on its performance in increasingly more difficult environments, accuracy claims, Time to first fix, cold start and more. Want to know more about this? Please Contact us.