EFIX F4 Product Review
The F4 GNSS receiver integrates positioning and communication technologies in a rugged unit that is designed to provide work flexibility. When RTK networks are unavailable at your job sites, just easily set up one F4 GNSS UHF base and use your F4 GNSS UHF rover to conduct your RTK survey.
GNSS constellation tracking, all-around and fast.
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS, 824 signal channels to track them all.
- Fast GNSS signal tracking for instant and accurate positioning even in challenging environments.
High and reliable accuracy
- Advanced multipath mitigation technology and low elevation tracking technology.
- Adaptive anti-interference capability to effectively suppress narrowband and single-tone radio interference.
- Users achieve accurate positioning even in complex electromagnetic environments.
Full of functions
- As Base or as rover, RTK, PPK and Static.
- Via internal or external UHF, 4G network with SIM card either in receiver or in controller.
- Through various radio protocols, NTRIP or APIS.
- Built-in Wi-Fi modem, can even serve as a hotspot.
- Built-in 9,600 mAh battery, up to 12 hours RTK operation (as a network Rover).