Cubic Orb RAWGNSS Product Review
RawGNSS is an easy-to-use software to generate editable reports from GNSS measurements, basing on RAW / RW5, Land XML, Job XML (JXL) and CSV files.
It has many tools to create personalised measurement reports, including averaged coordinates from multiple measurements or comparisons from control measurements
Adjusted to a user’s needs
- A report’s layout may be adjusted to a user’s needs by using report templates or generating “traditional” text reports or reports formatted with charts (HTML)
- specification of points from control measurements
- control of quality of points
- report from localization
- option to correct erroneous height of a pole
- Works on Windows Mobile – For operating systems installed on a controller for GNSS receivers.
- Coordinates may be displayed in Google Earth
- View and edit coordinates – Coordinates may be displayed and further processed in our application, GeoView, or saved to a text file with errors of position and altitude height.
- Printing and saving – Received report may be printed or saved to text file or HTML.
- Generating a report – A report may be generated based on any RAW and RW5 file compatible with TDS (Tripod Data Systems) standard, as well as CSV file generated form LandStar
- Supports files characteristic for SurvCE – LOC, SYS, INF, CRD.
- Cooperation with other programs – Operation verified with source files from: Survey Pro, TopSurv, Field Genius, SurvCE, FAST Survey, LandStar, X-PAD