Comnav T300 Product Review
Featuring full-constellation tracking capability, tilt compensation, 4G/WiFi connection, 8 GB internal memory and easy survey workow with Android-based Survey Master Software, the T300 Plus GNSS receiver is one of the most reliable choices for your demanding surveying tasks. Collect more accurate data easier and faster no matter for beginners or professional surveyors
- GPS L1/L2/L5,
- BeiDou B1/B2/B3,
- GLONASS L1/L2,
- Galileo E1/E5a/E5b
- Compact Design
- Hot Swap Battery
- User-friendly Interface
- Support Long Baseline E-RTK
572 channels tracking all working and planned GNSS constellations
ADJUSTABLE TX & RX INTERNAL UHF*
Integrated UHF ranges from 410 to 470 MHz with 12.5 KHz channel spacing.
HOT SWAP CONSUMER-GRADE BATTERY
Two hot swap batteries ensure you fluent workow in the eld. Consumer-grade battery design, compatible with Cannon LP-E6, makes it’s easy to replace in local markets.
Use the T300 Plus as a battery charger so that you can charge the T300 Plus with a 12 VDC adaptor or a car battery.
Up to 30° tilt compensation allows you collect high accurate data faster in the eld.
SEAMLESSLY WORK WITH NETWORKING RTK POSITIONING
Its built-in 4G modem ensures the T300 Plus perfectly works with all kinds of CORS worldwide.
WebUI offers simple conconfiguration, operation, status of the T300 Plus.
When connecting the T300 Plus to your PC, you just copy the logged static data from the receiver to your PC.
SINOGNSS COMPASS SOLUTION SOFTWARE
- Provides the complete GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/GALILEO processing solution
- Supports GNSS observation data in RINEX and ComNav Raw Binary Data formats
- Supports different post-processing in static and kinematic modes
- Outputs analysis reports in various formats (web format, DXF, TXT, KML)
- Compatible with most of Android devices
- Easier survey workow via Wizard function
- Support maximum 30° tilt compensation
- Supports all survey modes, including Static, PPK and RTK
- Access to real-time open street maps
- Collect users’ feedback through Cloud Service