Kolida CTS-662 Total Station
- LCD touch screen display on both sides gives surveyors a clear, colourful and fully graphical environment, user can easily find details on the sketch map.
- Various of surveying programs onboard allow surveyors to complete their tasks directly in the field: angle offset, angle repetition, dual-distance offset, coordinate measurement, REM, MLM, Staking out, Road Design, area calculation, volume calculation, COGO…
- Temperature and pressure changes have a negative impact on the accuracy of distance measurements. The Smart T-P Sensor automatically monitors the changes and adjusts the distance calculations.
- An external controllers can be linked to total station, through the Bluetooth™ wireless connection.
- The trigger key on the side of the instrument allows users to start the measurement without moving sightline away from telescope. It avoids vibration on keyboard and increases measurement precision. In winter it is difficult to use a gloved hand to push small buttons on total station keyboard. In this situation, trigger key is much more convenient than keyboard button.
- Thanks to the high efficiency EDM, 662 features long distance measurements: 600/1000m in reflectorless mode and up to 3500-4000m using a single prism, with millimeter accuracy.
- The fastest distance measuring speed is down to 0.1 to 0.3 second, with 2mm accuracy, makes any job extremely cost effective and reliable.
- The 98Mb internal memory is able to store 833,000 data blocks, the SD card up to 8 Gb can store a huge amount of data. Users don’t need to worry about memory space.
- IP55 dustproof/waterproof rating ensures 662’s high reliability in all weather conditions and allows working even under very humid conditions and where sand and dust are present.The high performance telescope, featurs 30X magnification and illuminated reticle, provide the best sighting quality in any lighting condition.