Improved Reliability Under Challenging Environment
with 336 GNSS channels solution, the usability of Glonass & Galileo satellites is greatly improved, so in harsh environment K1 PRO is able to track more satellite than other receivers and provide more reliable positioning result. The Maxwell 7 GNSS engine inside K1 PRO provides an ultra-fast positioning speed, typically it starts tracking satellite signal within 5 seconds after turning on, coordinate can be acquired within 10 seconds.
• 336 GNSS channels, World-leading GNSS Engine, All Constellations Supported (672 channels optional)
• Star-Fill Technology Now Available, to Overcome “Non-signal” Spots • Star-link none-base positioning service (optional)
• Inertial Measurement + GNSS Positioning, Faster & Reliable
• OLED Color Screen, User Friendly Operation
• 10,000 mAh battery, A Whole-day Working With only One Recharge
- RTK Enabled for 1-2cm accuracy. Compatible with RTK FIX
- 220 / 336 channels
- GPS, Glonass, Galileo and Beidou
- 4G Mobile data
- UHF radio on 410-470Mhz frequency for rover/base setup at 1,2 or 3 Watt output
- IMU for 60 degrees tilt surveying
- Technology iVoice: K1 supports voice messages about the operating status of the receiver and operations. It is possible to select the language of voice messages
What is it used for?
This receiver can be used in all applications where a centimetre accurate position is needed:
- GIS applications
- UAV Base Station
Comparable receivers from other brands
Global GPS Systems is currently in the process of independantly testing every single receiver on the market. In collaboration with an highly recognised surveying company we will be testing all receivers on its performance in increasingly more difficult environments, accuracy claims, Time to first fix, cold start and more. Want to know more about this? Please Contact us.