Tersus AX3702 Product Review
The AX3702 is a mini survey antenna. It can receive GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2, and BeiDou B1/B2/B3 signals, which can be used in land survey, marine survey, channel survey, seismic monitoring, bridge survey, container operation, agriculture applications, etc. The AX3702 was calibrated in NGS. Customers can use the antenna for GPS-only or three-constellation navigation applications.
- Supports GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2, and BeiDou B1/B2/B3
- An internal multi-path-rejection board eliminates multi-path interference errors
- Has a multi-feed design to ensure superposition of phase center and geometrical center, and minimize the influence of multipath errors
- Water and dust-proof design
- Internal lightning proof circuit protects LNA from being damaged by high voltage surges
- Very low noise figure