Kolida S680N RTK GNSS Receiver. This receiver is equipped with a Trimble BD940 GNSS board with 336 channels.
- Network Rover, BD940, 336 channels, L band.
- The BD940 is a triple frequency 336 channels receiver that delivers the quickest and most reliable RTK and RTX initializations for centimeter positioning. The BD940 reduces radiated emissions which speeds compliance certification and time to market. It provides assurance of long-term future-proofing and trouble-free operation.
- S680N is only 540 grams but has a 6800mAh built-in battery, it has better endurance than ordinary RTK. User can use a smart phone to operate, no need of professional controller. User can use power bank to recharge it in the field, no need of professional power source.
- S680N has only two Keys and one Port. Free data collection App Gistar is included in the package.
- S680N can works as network rover and static receivers.