Comnov CDL 5 Product Review
The CDL5 (ComNav Data Link) is a high-quality, entire band UHF external radio designed for GNSS RTK survey system. High power design will extend your RTK work region. Fully metal construction provides high performance and rugged dependability for the toughest environment.EASY OF SETUP
The CDL5 is designed to easily amount on all standard tripods and range poles. Advanced 10 channels can be easily changed even in the field. Different power level can be adapted as condition require: you can use high power for long range, and when in small work area, the lower power extends your battery working hours.
The CDL5 can seamlessly broadcast corrections to radio-enabled devices, and CDL5 is also capable of repeating real-time data. The work coverage can be enhanced by the function of repeaters, which enables you to reach inaccessible or obstructed locations
- Designed for GNSS RTK Survey Systems
- Change Channels From 410-470 MHz in the Field
- Channel Spacing at 12.5 kHz
- Support 9600/19200 Air Baud Rate
- 6 User-defined Power Levels From 2W to 30W
- Anti-reverse Power Protection
- Super-rugged IP67 Proof Level and Robust Reliability
- Work as TX/RX/Repeater Mode
- Support Industry Common UHF Protocols
With IP67 waterproof and dust proof level and fully metal construction, the CDL5 provides high performance and rugged dependability for the toughest environment.
The CDL5 supports industry common UHF protocols, such as Transparent/South/Mac/TT450, which is compatible with most data link related products.
TX & RX & Repeater
The CDL5 can be worked in both TX/RX mode and is also capable of repeating real-time data, the work coverage can be enhanced by the function of repeaters.