Carlson SurvCE / SurvPC Product Review
Carlson SurvCE is a complete data collection system for Real Time (RTK) GPS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry. It supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS and conventional/ robotic total stations.
• Highly graphical and intuitive user interface is designed ‘by surveyors for surveyors’
• Easy data exchange due to rich support of CAD file formats and .dwg, .dgn, .shp
• Optional Field-to-Finish: Create drawings intuitively and automatically as you work, saving you time back in the office
• Strong GIS features with optional seamless linking to Esri® in SurvPC
• Export directly in KML format for fast control in Google Earth
• Camera integration allowing assignment of picture to points or lines
• More field capabilities with quick and easy volume calculation and ability to generate points from polylines
• True versatility: SurvCE and SurvPC run on hundreds of GPS and total station models in service today, including Altus, Ashtech, Carlson, Geomax, Leica, Pentax, Sokkia, Spectra-Precision, Stonex, Topcon, and more. See full list at www.survce.com.
• SurvCE/PC are available in more than two dozen languages: English, Spanish, German, French, French (Canadian), Russian, Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Chinese, Korean, Greek, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Swedish, Latvian and more.
Enhanced Search icon now available in all live survey screens with access to multiple search methods for TS/RTS
• Voice prompting In Stakeout allows users to keep their eyes on the environment while staking
• Google, Open Street Maps, Esri® Maps, and your own
WMS overlays now available in the field
• GIS Inspector allows instant access to GIS attributing in the map screen
• Surface Inspector enables easy comparison of plan vs. as-built in elevation difference, making it simpler to store and stake the points that matter
• Obstructed Point Stakeout allows guided staking of unreachable points by marking azimuth and distance
• Automatic Backsight Check in the joystick screen makes it easier to check your setup at any time
• GPS Tolerance Band instantly indicates when a tolerance is exceeded in live survey screens